Among the trinity of erectile dysfunction medication, Levitra is the drug that doctors prescribe for people with impotency problems along with other health conditions. The drug is relatively safe to use and has minimal side effects. The erectile dysfunction (ED) pill is the brand name of Vardenafil and has had many positive reviews from users. The problem of ED can seem to be crippling for men and lower their self-esteem when they are not able to satisfy their partners. Ever since the first ED pill was launched, many men have understood that there is scope for treatment and one need not live this problem all through one’s life. Levitra can effectively help the person in achieving and maintaining erection throughout the course of the sexual activity.
Before commencing treatment with Levitra ED pills, it is vital to understand how exactly to drug works. The drug mechanism of Vardenafil is that it is an effective PDE5 inhibitor, wherein it relaxes the walls of blood vessels and increases the blood flow to other parts of the body. This rush of blood to the penile area aids in achieving erection. Sexual stimulation is required in order to feel the effects of the pill. The orally ingested drug takes about thirty to forty minutes for the onset of effects, which then last for about five to six hours. The available dosage strengths of Levitra are 2.5 mg, 5 mg, 10 mg, and 20 mg. Patients may find a suitable dose after commencing with 10 mg to assess the efficacy of the drug. Men who are older than sixty-five are usually prescribed with 5 mg initially. The drug is not indicated for use in women.
Top tips for best results with Levitra
To ensure that Levitra is effective and get maximum therapeutic effects from the drug, it is important to take the pill exactly as the prescribing doctor recommends. It can be easily availed through portals that offer online prescription meds. Each individual processes the drug the differently and it may not always work the same way for everyone. If there is zero effect felt from taking Levitra, consult your physician on other treatment options or a more suitable drug for you. Following these simple pointers will help you to get maximum benefits out of taking Levitra:
- Take only a single dose in a day. Consuming more than the recommended limit can increase the risk of side effects.
- The food that you consume does not have any effect on the efficacy of Vardenafil. Hence, the ED pill may be taken with or without food.
- The drug should not be taken along with alcohol, grapefruit, or grapefruit juice as it can result in harmful reactions.
- Do not take more than one ED pill. If you wish to experiment and see which drug suits you best, wait until the effects of one drug have worn off before you try the next one.
- The drug can be taken about half an hour to one hour before engaging in sexual activity. Keeping your partner informed that you are taking Vardenafil will get you more support and they will ensure that you get adequate sexual stimulation which is required for the pill to work.
- Impotency is often more to do with psychological insufficiencies than an actual physical problem. Changing your attitude and being mentally strong will help you have a better experience with Levitra.
- Stay physically active and fit with healthy eating habits and a regular workout regimen. This will ensure that your hormones are working right and soon you will no longer need help from an ED pill to achieve erection.
With these pointers in mind, you can access online prescription drugs with ease and even use the same portal for a refill.