warning icon
YOUR BROWSER IS OUT OF DATE!

This website uses the latest web technologies so it requires an up-to-date, fast browser!
Please try Firefox or Chrome!

Cialis for orgasmic and ejaculatory dysfunctionsCialis is a very powerful and most popular drug among a large number of men all across the world. The drug is essentially used in the treatment of erectile dysfunction and impotence issues. Men are hugely dependent on this medication in order to get a better erection during sexual activities. Cialis is indeed the most needed drug for many men out there who have ED and impotence disorders. In addition to treating erectile dysfunction and impotency issues, the medicine Cialis is also known to help men with orgasmic and ejaculatory dysfunctions. Isn’t this just wonderful? One pill and so many benefits. Well, men you now have a wonderful medicine at your disposal that can attend to all your ED related issues. You need to be lucky to have something like Cialis being available at ease.

Cialis in orgasmic and ejaculatory dysfunctions

Cialis is currently being approved for the treatment of erectile dysfunction and also benign prostate hypertrophy (BPH) in men. A new study reveals that this ED pill Cialis also has ability to assist men for better orgasm and ejaculation. This study involved research and also meta-analysis with men of double-blind. Few men were kept on placebo for clinical trials in order to prove the efficacy of the drug in helping for better ejaculation. The study thus conducted revealed that at least 70% of men who used Cialis during sexual activities for about 12 weeks were able to ejaculate quite often and were found achieving a satisfactory orgasm compared to the other 30% of men under placebo. Further, it was also noticed that despite the severity of a man’s ED condition, the benefits of the med was still profound and helping. The study also showed that certain men who have very mild problems in attaining an erection but could not ejaculate easily can find solace from Cialis which works very well in those who experiences problems in ejaculation.

Efficacy of Cialis for orgasmic and ejaculatory dysfunctions

One study showed that around 80% of men are known to have a normal erection but they don’t seem to ejaculate easily or they take a long time in achieving an orgasm or to ejaculate. Though it is said that this issue is more common with the elderly lot, it is still prevalent among all age groups. Many men with varying degrees of erectile dysfunction were given Cialis. It was found that they were able to achieve better ejaculation and experienced satisfactory orgasm than it was before. Cialis did bring wonders to their life. The active component in Cialis which is Tadalafil has been tested several times for ejaculatory and orgasmic disorders in men who were not having erectile dysfunction. Though there are many other pills available in the market which falls under the ED category, Cialis is termed to be very effective in helping men achieve better orgasm and overcome ejaculatory dysfunctions.

loading
×